quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2019

RÄTTEGÅNG - PUNKEN LEVER

In early 2019, my Finnish friend Peter Rosvik introduced me to Rättegång and told me: "12 year old kids doing the right stuff...". Yes! He and these boys are right. Punken Lever was released in 2019 and is the second record of Rättegång, which will please quite a few who enjoy the old Finnish and Swedish punk bands.

No início de 2019, o amigo finlandês Peter Rosvik me apresentou a Rättegång e me disse: "Crianças com 12 anos de idade fazendo a coisa certa...". Sim! Tanto ele, quanto esse garotos estão certos. Punken Lever foi lançado em 2019 é o segundo registro da Rättegång, na qual vai agradar bastante quem curte as antigas bandas punks finlandesas e suecas. Da hora!

Hardcore / Punk - Gotemburgo / Gothenburg - Suécia / Sweden
Instagram

Nenhum comentário: