quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2016

PANOPTICON - AUTUMN ETERNAL

Já começo dizendo que "Autumn Eternal" é melhor que "Roads to the North". Realmente eu não me empolguei com o penúltimo álbum lançado em 2014, mas "Autumn Eternal" superou as minhas expectativas. Todas as músicas soam bem aos ouvidos, fazendo desse trabalho algo surreal e cativante. Destaque para as faixas "Sleep to the Sound of the Waves Crashing" e "A Superior Lament". Este álbum realmente está muito bom e a idéia de um outono eterno é bem atraente, pois eu vivo no verão perpétuo. 

I start saying "Autumn Eternal" is better than "Roads to the North". I don't really got carried away with the album released in 2014 but "Autumn Eternal" exceeded my expectations. All the songs sound good to the ear, doing this work something surreal and captivating. I highlight the tracks "Sleep to the Sound of the Waves Crashing" and "The Superior Lament". This album is really very good and the idea of an eternal autumn is very attractive to me, because I live in a perpetual summer.

Cascadian Black Metal / Folk / Experimental / Progressive Metal -  Louisville - Kentucky - E.U.A. / U.S.A.
Facebook
Metal Archives

Nenhum comentário: